Cellular LTE Routers
IRG5000 LTE Routers
Enterprise-Class Edge Cellular Routers & Gateways
LTE Routers are used to minimize the cost of downtime, reduce service calls, and bring distributed sites online faster. Whether enabling secure financial transactions, or routing data in rugged outdoor environments for mass transit and industrial applications, LTE Routers and Gateways accelerate deployment of high performance cellular networking with secure connectivity, location-based services, and remote management. Perle IRG5000 LTE Routers are certified for operation on 33 LTE bands internationally to deliver reliable LTE connectivity to any remote location or hazardous environment.
Easily configure as a Router, Gateway or Bridge to:
- Connect the distributed enterprise with primary or back-up LTE coverage for business critical equipment to ensure you can continue to serve customers.
- Provide an out-of-the box, secure, managed LTE network for IoT/M2M applications such as IP Cameras, Security, Point-of-Sale terminals, and Smart Lockers.
- Connect industrial, remote data logging, and sensing equipment to process IoT data at the edge.
- Intelligently manage and monitor remote assets, machinery, critical infrastructure, Smart Grids, Pipelines, Meters, Smart City Infrastructure, Industrial Equipment, and Automation and Control Systems.
- Extend the total life of equipment deployed in today’s wireless networks with an IRG5000 router that supports a broad range of protocols (including Modbus & DNP3)
- Connect mobile mission critical applications in public safety command centers, transit, field services, and in-vehicle applications. IRG5500 LTE Routers also support FirstNet Band 14.
Why Choose a Perle LTE Router
The quality of LTE Router that you choose will affect the uptime of your network.
Robust and Reliable
Perle LTE Routers have high MTBF rates, Class 1 Div 2, shock, and vibration resistant certification. They are made from trusted components that can withstand the harshest environments and operating temperatures of -40°F to 158°F ( -40°C to 70°C ). We back-up this reliability with a best-in-class Warranty.
Enterprise-Class LTE Router
With extensive protocol routing support Perle IRG5000 Routers can be easily deployed in hierarchical or large mesh network structures. RIP, RIPv2, RIPng, OSPFv1/2/3, BGP-4, IPv4, IPv6, OpenVPN, IPSec VPN, DHCP, DHCPv6 and more. Operational as a Router, Gateway or Bridge.
Integrated GPS / GNSS
GPS and GNSS (Galileo, Glonass, and Beidou) are included by default in all IRG5000 Routers and Gateways. This enables real-time location tracking of remote assets. Also, you can get real-time network clock updates in the router, or any attached equipment, for accurate time-stamp usage in time-sensitive applications.
Secure LTE Router
Perle LTE Routers support AAA security services used in corporate networks, including TACACS+ and RADIUS. With 16 concurrent VPN sessions, IRG routers enable secure communications to multiple back-end systems. And, end-to-end protection of the software upgrade process protects devices against unwanted malware.
If you need a technical consultation (by phone or email) to help you choose the best LTE Router for your application, Perle is easy to reach and has technical engineers you can talk to. We have sales and technical support staff around the globe to support you when you need it.
Perle has been providing reliable device connectivity solutions since 1976. That’s over 40 years of experience that businesses around the globe have come to trust to deliver superior connectivity technology for mission critical applications. If network uptime is vitally important to your success, choose quality products. Choose Perle.