Cellular LTE Routers
IRG5000 LTE Routers
Enterprise-Class Edge Cellular Routers & Gateways
IRG5000 Celular LTE RouterGroup
LTE Routers are used to minimize the cost of downtime, reduce service calls, and bring distributed sites online faster. Whether enabling secure financial transactions, or routing data in rugged outdoor environments for mass transit and industrial applications, LTE Routers and Gateways accelerate deployment of high performance cellular networking with secure connectivity, location-based services, and remote management. Perle IRG5000 LTE Routers are certified for operation on 33 LTE bands internationally to deliver reliable LTE connectivity to any remote location or hazardous environment.
Easily configure as a Router, Gateway or Bridge to:
- Connect the distributed enterprise with primary or back-up LTE coverage for business critical equipment to ensure you can continue to serve customers.
- Provide an out-of-the box, secure, managed LTE network for IoT/M2M applications such as IP Cameras, Security, Point-of-Sale terminals, and Smart Lockers.
- Connect industrial, remote data logging, and sensing equipment to process IoT data at the edge.
- Intelligently manage and monitor remote assets, machinery, critical infrastructure, Smart Grids, Pipelines, Meters, Smart City Infrastructure, Industrial Equipment, and Automation and Control Systems.
- Extend the total life of equipment deployed in today’s wireless networks with an IRG5000 router that supports a broad range of protocols (including Modbus & DNP3)
- Connect mobile mission critical applications in public safety command centers, transit, field services, and in-vehicle applications. IRG5500 LTE Routers also support FirstNet Band 14.