PP-RJ DIN Rail Patch Panels with Surge Protection
Easily connect field and control cabinet cabling
- 10/100/1000 Mbps
- RJ45 to RJ45, IDC, Push-in or Screw Terminal Block
- Wiring space covered with front panel cover
- Tool-free shield contacting with strain relief
- Compact design with quick and easy mounting
- Extended temperature range of -40°C to +75°C
- Integrated surge protection to ensure high system availability
- Shield current monitoring for diagnostics in the event of shield currents caused by EMC or differences in potential
Ethernet patch panels make the connection between field cabling and control cabinet cabling quick and easy. In environments vulnerable to voltage surges, a PP-RJ-F DIN Rail Patch Panel is ideal for installation inside control panels and distribution cabinets where one-to-one simplified connections need to be made in environments. A standard Ethernet patch cable is used between the patch panel and the control cabinet equipment, such as switches, PLCs and routers. Through ICD, Push-in, Screw or RJ45 connectors, field wiring is easily connected to the patch panel and protected inside a covered wiring space. The cable shielding is connected quickly and easily, without tools, while simultaneously ensuring strain relief. This simplifies installation of the field cable and saves a great deal of time during installation. PP-RJ DIN Rail Patch Panels provide the perfect mix of density and flexibility to decrease network risk and improve cable organization in scalable deployments with constricted spaces.
Ideal applications for PP-RJ-F DIN Rail Patch Panels
- Inside equipment cabinets with DIN rails
- Alongside Industrial Ethernet switches and RJ45 (Ethernet or Serial) PLCs
- Alongside other DIN Rail RJ45 (Ethernet or Serial) control devices
- Where growth from one to many ports is needed to support high-density installations. Multiple one port DIN Rail Patch Panels can installed side-by-side to grow, as required by the customer application.
Benefits of PP-RJ-F DIN Rail Patch Panels
|Integrated Surge Protection||The integrated surge protection protects the devices and the application against sudden high voltages in the field data cables.|
|Shield current monitoring||The cable shield current monitoring can be used for diagnostics. An LED indicates if there are differences in potential or other shield currents caused by EMC.
|Multiple connection technologies||For greater flexibility and time savings during installation you can choose between IDC, Push-in, Screw, and RJ45 connections.
|Covered cable wiring space||A hinged cover protects the wiring space on the field cable side with connection terminal blocks and shield contacting. This ensures a uniform installation pattern. In addition to this visual extra, the sensitive connection wires are protected from external influences.|
|Quick tool-free shield connection with no loose parts||The cable shielding can be connected to the device quickly and easily without tools – with strain relief assured at the same time. Simply lay the cable in the shaft provided, close the shroud and, you're done.
|DIN Rail Enclosure||Easily mount on a DIN rail or inside distribution boxes using native DIN Rail enclosure with grounding clip. No need for add-on brackets.|
|Low profile design||The low-profile design minimizes cable bend radius in shallow enclosures where space is a premium as well as providing secure cable strain relief.|