Industrial Power Supply
Industrial DIN Rail Power Supplies
Regulated AC to DC or DC to DC Conversion
UNO, STEP, TRIO and QUINT Switch Mode Power Supplies are used in a wide variety of sectors and industries, such as machine building and systems manufacturing, building automation, shipbuilding, or process engineering. They are designed to stand up to extreme temperatures, surges, vibrations, and shocks found in industrial automation, government, military, oil and gas, mining and outdoor applications. With their various functionalities, performance classes, and designs, you will find the right solution for your application.
- reliable sources of power designed stand up to harsh industrial environments.
- Compact size with standard DIN-Rail attachment
- High efficiency and low no load power consumption
- High MTBF values ensure superior system availability
- Extremely high-quality components ensure operational safety
- Wide temperature ranges of -25°C to +70°C, with some models operating at -40°C
- Adjustable output voltages and individually configurable settings on some models
- international approval package enables worldwide use