UNO-PS/2AC – 2 Phase DIN Rail Power Supply
24V Industrial Power Supply, AC to DC Converter
- 24V DC Output Voltage
- 3.75 Amps
- 90 Watts
- Dual-phase AC Input
- Input Voltage Range: 264 to 575 V AC
- Operating temperature of -25°C to +70°C
- LED indicator for voltage out failure
The UNO-PS/2AC/24DC/90W/C2LPS Industrial Power Supply is a rugged 2-Phase AC to DC Converter built to meet the high stability and efficiency expectations of industrial, machine automation and process control environments. This Switching (switch mode) Power Supply ensures a regulated output voltage even in the event of voltage fluctuations in the power supply network. With all required safety certifications to support ITE (Information Technology Equipment), ruggedized packaging, extended operating temperature, high peak load capabilities and high isolation voltage, the UNO-PS/2AC Industrial Power Supply is designed to meet the needs of your 2-Phase power industrial application for loads up to 90 W.
Industrial operating temperature of -25°C to +70°C
Equipment found in traffic management, oil and gas pipelines, weather tracking, industrial and outdoor applications must function in temperatures that cannot be supported by a commercial power supplies. With an operating temperature of -25°C to +70°C, the UNO-PS/2AC Industrial Power Supply is ideal for use with equipment subjected to harsh environments and severe temperatures.
High efficiency up to 89% and low no load power consumption
Compared with other products on the market, the UNO 2-Phase Industrial Power Supply provides excellent energy savings. With a very low no load power consumption and 89% efficiency at nominal load, just a small amount of electrical energy is converted into undesired heat energy making this a very ECO friendly power supply.
Ideal application environments for the UNO 2-Phase DIN Rail Power Supply
- buildings wired for two-phase distribution systems
- AC Servo Motors
- automated production process
- industrial control, automation, assembly, and test equipment
- building control, security and surveillance, and climate control systems.
- power countless industrial automation devices such as sensors, controllers and valves
Other reasons to choose the UNO -PS/2AC Industrial Power Supply
- 55 mm wide DIN Rail mount narrow housing
- Voltage Isolation input/output: 4 kV AC
- LED indicator for voltage out failure: If the output voltage is below the operational range, the LED turns off.
- Protections: Short-circuit, Overload, Over voltage, Over-temperature
- High MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) values ensure maximum availability
- IEC Protection Class II Power Supplies
Industrial Class 2 Power Supply
With the NEC designation as a Class 2 Power Supply, all regulations address the wiring requirements (wire size and insulation, wire derating factors, overcurrent protection limits and methods of wiring installation) between the output of the supply and the input of the load are met by the UNO-PS/2AC. The output voltage and power delivery capabilities of this Class 2 power supply will lower the risk of fire initiation and electrical shocks, which allows for lower cost wiring methods to be employed when installing an electrical system in a building.