Fiber to Ethernet Media Converters Managed
Perle’s Stand-alone Managed Media Converters (Managed or Unmanaged) bridge the gap between copper and fiber infrastructures. Designed to be used in low to mid-density applications where a limited number of Ethernet to fiber converters need to be quickly implemented. Perle Stand-alone Managed Media Converters support all authentication, authorization and accounting (AAA) security services used in corporate networks, including TACACS+, RADIUS, LDAP, Kerberos, NIS and RSA. To further protect ID’s and passwords from someone ‘snooping’ on the network, Perle Managed Media Converters provide secure management sessions by supporting SSH, SNMPv3, Telnet and HTTPS. And, advanced features enable users to optimize network traffic and resource allocation.
- Extend network distances up to 160km
- Multimode and single mode fiber
- SC, LC and ST fiber connectors
- Advanced Features: Link Pass-Through, Far-End Fault, Auto-MDIX and Loopback
- Manage via SNMP, CLI - Telnet/SSH, Internet browser, or PerleVIEW Centralized Management Package