10G SFP+ & XFP
SFP Optical Transceivers
Small Form Pluggable Optical Modules
- SFP Optical Module
- Multimode and single-mode fiber
- Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Fiber channel, ATM/SONET, SDH
- Hot-pluggable with durable metal enclosure
- Can be installed in any Cisco or MSA SFF-8472 compliant port
- Enhanced digital diagnostic information
- CWDM modules available supporting standard wavelengths defined by ITU-T G.694.2
- 32F to 158F (0C to 70C) and -40F to 185F (-40C to+85C ) SFP case operating temperatures
Perle 10 Gigabit Optical Transceivers are interchangeable, compact media connectors and enable a single network device to connect to a wide variety of fiber types and distances.
* Links longer than 30 km for the same link power budget are considered engineered links as per IEEE 802.3ae
**ITU-T G.652 SMF as specified by the IEEE 802.3ae standard.
*** The launch power shall be the lesser of the class1 safety limit or the maximum receive power
Unless specified, transmitter and receiver power are in average values
The minimum fiber cable distance for all modules listed is 2 meters.
OMA ( Optical Modulation Amplitude )