IRG5410 Cellular LTE Routers
Enterprise-Class Edge Cellular Routers & Gateways
IRG5410 LTE Routers
- LTE Router for Primary or Failover Connectivity
- Out of band management for remote troubleshooting
- LTE-Advanced (LTE-A and LTE-A Pro) for 10x faster downlink speeds and 3x faster uplink speeds
- Rugged, Compact, Industrial-grade form factor (IP54)
- Network connectivity via LTE, 10/100/1000 Ethernet, USB 3.2, and RS232 Serial
- Enhanced Security with Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
Perle IRG5410 LTE Routers and Gateways have the most comprehensive set of features, functionality, and performance to provide primary or failover back-up connectivity to remote infrastructure and assets. These ultra-low-power, rugged, high-performance Cellular Routers, with dual-SIM slots, are easily deployed with no need for training because of the intuitive web GUI. For advanced admin scrips, CLI commands are also available.
Perle IRG5410 LTE Routers provide fast and reliable network connectivity where wired options are impossible to deploy or require a backup. This is crucial for enabling a wide range of applications while ensuring the highest degree of security to protect the integrity of critical services. Reduce the cost of downtime and service calls, and bringing distributed sites online faster. With support for Data, SMS, Voice, and Video, an IRG5410 and can be integrated into any enterprise cloud, building, industrial, or mobile location network infrastructure.
- Building and process automation controllers, Internet of Things (IoT)
- Smart grid assets (meters, switches, controllers), Telco infrastructure controllers
- SCADA, Distribution management systems, Remote data loggers, flow meters, sensing equipment
- Digital signage, ATMs, POS, Kiosks, Temporary "pop-up” stores
- Video surveillance, Mobile hotspots
- Fleet management, GPS/GNSS Location tracking, Taxis, vehicle area networking (VAN)
- Transit systems, Buses, Metro Subways, Railways
Cellular Band Operation Certified Worldwide over 4G LTE, DC-HSPA+, HSPA+, HSPA, and UMTS (WCDMA)
Perle IRG5410 Routers and Gateways have two cellular options to ensure support for your carrier's primary bands in deployment areas:
- IRG5410+: LTE-A PRO CAT12. 600Mbps downlink and 150Mbps uplink speeds. Support for 24x LTE Bands and 9x UMTS/WCDMA Bands
- IRG5410: LTE-A CAT6. 300Mbps downlink and 50Mbps uplink speeds. Support for 15x LTE Bands and 6x UMTS/WCDMA Bands
Edge Routers with Enterprise-Grade Routing Capabilities
IRG5410 routers have all the of the advance routing functionality found in the most advanced enterprise routers. Extensive protocol routing support means they can be easily deployed in hierarchical or large mesh network structures. A fast CPU and lots of memory ensure the router can handle a consistent and heavy workload all day long.
- RIP, RIPv2, RIPng, OSPFv1/2/3, BGP-4
- When BGP peering with multiple ISPs, the IRG5410 delivers carrier-grade routing performance that is capable of handling the full internet routing table
- IPv4 & IPv6
- OpenVPN & IPSec VPN
- DHCP & DHCPv6
- IP Passthrough for deployments requiring the router to operate in Gateway or Bridge mode
- Route between any interface (LTE, Ethernet, USB, or serial RS232)
- Reduce unwanted network traffic by creating collision and/or broadcast domains
Integrated Zone-Based Policy Firewall
The IRG5410 built-in firewall offers intuitive policies for multiple-interface routers to protect inside networks from unauthorized access by users on an outside network. The firewall also protects inside networks from each other, for example, by keeping a human resources network separate from a user network. If there are network resources that need to be available to an outside user, such as a web or FTP server, these resources can be placed on a separate network behind the firewall, in a demilitarized zone (DMZ). The firewall will allow limited access to the DMZ, but because the DMZ only includes the public servers, any attacks there will not affect the inside network. The firewall controls when inside users access outside networks (for example, access to the Internet), by allowing only certain addresses out, by requiring authentication or authorization, or by coordinating with an external URL filtering server. A deny-all (blacklist) policy can be used to prohibit traffic between firewall security zones until an explicit policy is applied to allow desirable traffic. Router ports are assigned to zones and firewall inspection policies are applied to traffic moving between the zones. Firewall inter-zone policies come with considerable flexibility and granularity so that different firewall inspection policies can be applied to the same router port.
Enhanced Security with 2 Factor Authentication
With multiple concurrent VPN sessions and 2 Factor Authentication, Perle IRG5410 LTE Routers enable secure communications to multiple back-end systems.
- Remote authentication (RADIUS, TACACS+) management, integrates with enterprise-grade systems to control access to devices in the field.
- Software image CRC control protects the software upgrade process against unwanted software corruption and malware
- High-speed OpenVPN, IP Security (IPsec), Triple Data Encryption Standard (3DES), and Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) encryption for data privacy over the Internet.
- Intrusion prevention enforces security policies in a large enterprise or service provider networks.
GPS / Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) Included
GPS and GNSS (Galileo, Glonass, and Beidou) are included by default in all IRG5410 Routers and Gateways. This enables real-time location tracking of remote assets. Also, you can get real-time network clock updates in the router, or any attached equipment, for accurate time-stamp usage in time-sensitive applications.
Cutting-edge design certified for a wide range of deployment scenarios
High-performance components and features enable customers to take advantage of broadband network speeds while running secure concurrent data, voice, and video services. All IRG5410 routers have high MTBF rates because they are developed with certified high-end components to provide superior reliability and uninterrupted operation.
|Primary or failover back-up connectivity||Perle is the only company to offer LTE edge routers with all of the enterprise-grade features and protocols needed to be a fully functional primary or failover back-up LTE Router. If the main network connection goes down for any reason, Perle IRG5410 routers provide an always-on, cost-effective redundant connection. The relatively low cost of LTE for branch continuity means a greater return on investment and scalability for multiple locations. Simply put, an IRG5410 LTE Router ensures maximum uptime, cost-effective scalability, and ease of deployment and management with limited IT resources.|
|Compact light-weight design||Deploy in many different environments where space, heat dissipation, and low power consumption are critical factors. The optional DIN-Rail mounting brackets or wall-mount brackets ensure easy installation.
|Ultra-Low-Power||IRG5410 Routers are designed to operate on limited power sources by consuming less than 1 Watt in idle mode. This makes them ideal for battery and solar applications. In addition, Standby Mode can be used to protect power sources by dropping power consumption to a target of 53 mW. This can be triggered by timers, low voltage detection, or I/O. IRG5410 routers also work with the existing power infrastructure in 2G/3G deployments that are migrating to LTE thus, eliminating the need to invest in replacement equipment.|
|Rugged Environment Certifications||
Perle IRG5410 LTE Routers and Gateways are fully approved and certified for Railway rolling stock application deployments. They are perfectly suited for installation directly in the train or subway cabin, the dusty and humid environments of metro tunnels or, the enclosures found alongside rail tracks.
Dual-SIM LTE Failover for true Business Continuity
Perle IRG5410 Routers and Gateways come with redundant SIM slots to ensure reliable network connectivity and cellular multihoming support in LTE and HSPA-based networks. This is particularly useful:
- When the primary carrier contract data cap has been exceeded, the IRG5410 will automatically switch over to a back-up data plan.
- When the IRG5410 is deployed in a mobile environment long-distance roaming can be enabled and used.
- When there is a lack of coverage, or carrier network failure, the IRG5410 will automatically switch over to a back-up carrier.
More Features and Benefits
|WAN Connectivity||LTE and 10/100/1000 Ethernet|
|Central Management Configuration||
Perle IRG5410 Routers and Gateways use PerleView, a web-based server configuration tool that simplifies setup and deployment. Centralized management capabilities give network managers visibility and control over network configurations at remote sites. Other Perle IRG5410 management capabilities include:
Perle IRG5410 routers come with an IOLAN Secure Device Server built-in for a secure serial to IP (Ethernet/LTE) connectivity applications. This makes it ideal for applications that require remote device console management, data capture, or monitoring. Some of the supported applications are: