PoE Media Converters
Fiber to PoE, PoE+, or Hi-PoE ConvertersPoE Media Converters transparently connect copper to fiber while providing up to 100W Power over Ethernet (PoE) to devices such as IP cameras, VoIP phones and wireless access points.
Perle PoE Media Converters are classified as Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE). While using standard CAT5/6/7/8 cables that carry Ethernet data, Perle PoE Media Converters can also provide power to one or two Powered Devices (PDs). Perle has PoE Media Converter models that support the IEEE 802.3af PoE standard (15.4W of power), IEEE 802.3at PoE+ standard (30W of power) or IEEE 802.3bt Hi-PoE standard (100W of power). Learn more about PoE.
- Fiber to copper Ethernet converter and PoE injector all in one device
- Extend network distances up to 160km [100 miles]
- Supply PSE power to PoE, PoE+ and Hi-PoE compliant devices
- Provide 4 to 100 Watts of PoE power
- IEEE 802.3af, IEEE802.3at and IEEE802.3bt compliant
- Support for all PoE PDs: Class 1 to 8 & Type 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Support for Single-signature or Dual-signature PDs