UNO 1 Phase
UNO-PS/1AC – Single Phase DIN Rail Power Supplies
Switching Power Supplies for Regulated AC to DC Conversion
- Output Voltages: 5, 12, 15, 24, or 48 V DC
- Amps: from 1.25 Amps up to 10 Amps
- Watts: from 25 W power up to 240 W
- Single-phase AC Input
- Input Voltage Range: 85 to 264 V AC
- Operating temperature of -25°C to +70°C
- LED indicator for voltage out failure
UNO Industrial Power Supplies offer a complete range of rugged AC to DC Converters built to meet the high stability and efficiency expectations of industrial, machine automation and process control environments. These Switching (switch mode) Power Supplies ensure a regulated output voltage even in the event of voltage fluctuations in the power supply network. With all required safety certifications to support ITE (Information Technology Equipment), ruggedized packaging, extended operating temperatures, high peak load capabilities and high isolation voltages, UNO Industrial Power Supplies are designed to meet the needs of your industrial application.
Industrial operating temperature of -25°C to +70°C
Equipment found in traffic management, oil and gas pipelines, weather tracking, industrial and outdoor applications must function in temperatures that cannot be supported by a commercial power supplies. With an operating temperature of -25°C to +70°C, the UNO Industrial Power Supply is ideal for use with equipment subjected to harsh environments and severe temperatures. Some models even guarantee reliable device start-up at -40°C.
High efficiency up to 94% and no load power consumption <0.3W
Compared with other products on the market, the UNO Industrial Power Supply provides excellent energy savings. With a very low no load power consumption (below .3 W) and over 90% efficiency at nominal load, just a small amount of electrical energy is converted into undesired heat energy making this a very ECO friendly power supply.
Ideal application environments for an UNO DIN Rail Power Supply
- automated production process
- industrial control, automation, assembly, and test equipment
- building control, security and surveillance, and climate control systems.
- power countless industrial automation devices such as sensors, controllers and valves
Other reasons to choose an UNO Industrial Power Supply
- DIN Rail mount narrow housing from 22.5 mm to 55 mm wide
- Voltage Isolation input/output: 4 kV AC
- LED indicator for voltage out failure: If the output voltage is below the operational range, the LED turns off.
- Protections: Short-circuit, Overload, Over voltage, Over-temperature
- High MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) values ensure maximum availability
- IEC Protection Class II Power Supplies