TRIO 1 Phase
TRIO-PS-2G/1AC – Single Phase DIN Rail Power Supply
Switching Power Supplies for Regulated AC/DC or DC/DC Conversion
- Output Voltages: 12, 24, or 48 V DC
- Adjustable Output Voltage Ranges: 12 to 55 V DC
- Amps: from 3 up to 20 Amps
- Watts: from 60 up to 480 W
- Single-phase AC or DC input
- Input Voltage Ranges: 85 to 264 V AC and 99 to 275 V DC
- Operating temperature of -25°C to +70°C
- 150% Dynamic Power Boost
- Contact signal output and LED indicator for voltage out failure
The TRIO Industrial Power Supplies offer a complete range of rugged AC to DC and DC to DC Converters built to meet the high stability and efficiency expectations of industrial, machine automation and process control environments. These Switching (switch mode) Power Supplies ensure a regulated output voltage even in the event of voltage fluctuations in the power supply network. With all required safety certifications to support ITE (Information Technology Equipment), ruggedized packaging, extended operating temperatures, high peak load capabilities and high isolation voltages, TRIO Industrial Power Supplies are designed to meet the needs of your industrial application.
150% Dynamic Power Boost
The dynamic boost provides additional power for starting difficult loads. By supplying up to 150% of the nominal current for 5 seconds TRIO power supplies start difficult loads reliably.
Adjustable Output Voltage Ranges
Using the rotary potentiometer on the front face of the TRIO power supply, the output voltage can be optimally adjusted to meet specific application environment requirements. For example, you can easily adjust to compensate for a voltage drop caused by a long cable length.
- 24 V DC: 24 to 28 V DC
- 12 V DC: 12 to 18 V DC
- 48 V DC: 36 to 55 V DC
Industrial operating temperature of -25°C to +70°C
Equipment found in traffic management, oil and gas pipelines, weather tracking, industrial and outdoor applications must function in temperatures that cannot be supported by a commercial power supplies. With an operating temperature of -25°C to +70°C, the TRIO Industrial Power Supply is ideal for use with equipment subjected to harsh environments and severe temperatures. Some models even guarantee reliable device start-up at -40°C.
High efficiency and low no load power consumption
Compared with other products on the market, the TRIO Industrial Power Supply provides excellent energy savings. With a very low no load power consumption and high efficiency at nominal load, just a small amount of electrical energy is converted into undesired heat energy making these very ECO friendly power supplies.
Easy & efficient installation
The tool-free Push-in connection will save time and make installation quick and easy. And, the DIN Rail mount narrow housing will save space in the control cabinet.
Ideal application environments for a TRIO DIN Rail Power Supply
- machine building
- automated production process
- industrial control, automation, assembly, and test equipment
- building control, security and surveillance, and climate control systems.
- power countless industrial automation devices such as sensors, controllers and valves
Other reasons to choose a TRIO Industrial Power Supply
- Contact signal output and LED indicator for voltage out failure: If the output voltage is below the operational range, the LED turns off and the contact opens.
- Vibration resistance up to 4 kg
- Shock resistance up to 30g
- Voltage Isolation input/output: 3 kV AC
- Protections: Short-circuit, Overload, Over voltage, Over-temperature
- High MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) values of more than 1 million hours at +40°C ensure maximum availability