Industrial Media Converters
Link Copper and Fiber Networks in Industrial EnvironmentsPerle Industrial Media Converters transparently connect copper to fiber, multimode to multimode and multimode to single mode fiber in locations that are exposed to harsh operating conditions. They are ideal for extending the distance of copper devices such as IP cameras and wireless access points found in traffic management, oil and gas pipelines, weather tracking, industrial and outdoor applications.
- Operate under extended temperature ranges of -40F to 167F ( -40C to 75C )
- Fixed fiber ports or empty slot for Cisco and other industry standard SFPs
- Advanced features: Link Pass-Through, Fiber Fault Alert, Auto-MDIX and Loopback
- PoE Media Converters provide PoE PSE power injection over UTP Ethernet
- Options to supply IEEE 802.3af (15.4W PoE ), 802.3at (30W PoE+), or 802.3bt (100W Hi-PoE) PSE power
- Industrial Media Converter
To choose the best Perle Fiber Media Converter for your project, select the appropriate tab and network topology you require.