UNO-PS/350-900DC/24DC/60W DIN Rail Power Supply
Regulated DC to DC Converter
- 24V DC Output Voltage
- 2.5 Amps
- 60 Watts
- Wide input voltage range of 300 V DC … 1000 V DC
- Operating temperature of -25°C to +70°C
If you need to efficiently produce a regulated 24 V DC output voltage from a source that may or may not be well controlled to a load that may or may not be constant, the UNO-PS/350-900DC/24DC/60W Power Supply is for you. This DC to DC converter enables direct connection to string voltages of up to 1000 V DC. This means the Combiner Box is supplied directly from the photovoltaic panel and additional installation costs are not incurred. In another expansion stage, the signal line can be replaced by a wireless connection. With all required safety certifications to support ITE (Information Technology Equipment), ruggedized packaging, extended operating temperatures, high peak load capabilities and high isolation voltages, the UNO Industrial DC to DC Converter is designed to meet the needs of your industrial application.
Industrial operating temperature of -25°C to +70°C
Equipment found in traffic management, oil and gas pipelines, weather tracking, industrial and outdoor applications must function in temperatures that cannot be supported by a commercial power supplies. With an operating temperature of -25°C to +70°C, and reliable device start-up at -40°C, the UNO Industrial Power Supply is ideal for use with equipment subjected to harsh environments and severe temperatures.
High efficiency over 90% and low no load power consumption
Compared with other products on the market, the UNO Industrial Power Supply provides excellent energy savings. With a very low no load power consumption and over 90% efficiency at nominal load, just a small amount of electrical energy is converted into undesired heat energy making this a very ECO friendly power supply.
Ideal application environments for an UNO DC to DC converter
- Supply your control cabinet directly from the photovoltaic system to save on installation costs and increase system efficiency.
- Where an AC connection is not available and direct field installation needed.
Other reasons to choose the UNO DC to DC Converter
- UL 1741 certification simplifies approval of the overall system
- LED function monitoring simplifies start-up
- Minimal space required in the control box
- High Voltage Isolation input/output value of 8 kV
- Protections: Short-circuit, Overload, Over voltage, Over-temperature
- High MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) values ensue maximum system availability